We're pleased to have gone through the approval, fundraising, and building process of the park, but we'll always need your support to keep the park up and running. Our annual budget is approximately $5000 and we'll need continuous support to acheive this goal. If you enjoy the park and use it once - there's a donation box onsite... but if you use the park regularly we ask that you consider making a donation of $100 per year to keep the park in working order.
Our annual budget includes
- Insurance (approx $3500 per year)
- Dog waste bags/ garbage bags (approx $750 per year)
- Trail Maintenance to keep the Sunset trail maintained after storms (as needed)
- Wood chips delivered and spread inside dogpark
- Maintenance on water fountains and hose spigot
- Parking lot maintenance
- Weekly Waste Pickup
- Monthly AZ Water bill
- Annual backflow prevention water inspection
- Quarterly evaluation for plantings / trail maintenance
PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TODAY TO SUPPORT THE FUTURE OF THE SEDONA DOG PARK!
Sedona Dog Park - PO Box 632 - Sedona, AZ 86339